Thursday March 4th

Quiz: What Chapel Hill Transit bus route are you?

<p>UNC First-years Celina Chung (undecided), Maya Gopal (mathematics and computer science), and Oliva Clark (anthropology and global studies) follow the mask and social distancing requirements on Chapel Hill Transit while riding to their destination on Feb. 14. "I've felt very safe with the safety measures," they said.</p>
Buy Photos

UNC First-years Celina Chung (undecided), Maya Gopal (mathematics and computer science), and Oliva Clark (anthropology and global studies) follow the mask and social distancing requirements on Chapel Hill Transit while riding to their destination on Feb. 14. "I've felt very safe with the safety measures," they said.

Picture this: You wake up in a panic. It’s Monday, you’ve overslept and your 8 a.m. starts in 20 minutes. But how will you get to class? 

You rush out of your dorm, prepared to sprint all the way to North Campus if you have to. 

But then you see it. 

The Carolina Blue bus chugging up the hill, like a scene straight out of "The Little Engine That Could."

Our love for Chapel Hill Transit is unmatched. From the friendly drivers to the automated robot voice that says “Stop requested!” every time you pull the yellow cord — the beloved public transit system is a defining part of our college experience.

We’ve said it once, and we’ll say it again: Live. Laugh. Love. Chapel. Hill. Transit.

P.S. Don't forget to thank your bus drivers!

@dthopinion

opinion@dailytarheel.com

Black History Month Edition