Friday February 3rd

Here's how to get your Daily Tar Heel victory paper

Senior forward Leaky Black (1) drives the ball toward the basket against Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium on March 5, 2022. UNC won 94-81.
Buy Photos Senior forward Leaky Black (1) drives the ball toward the basket against Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium on March 5, 2022. UNC won 94-81.

On Saturday, the North Carolina men's basketball team came away from Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski's final home game with a win that stunned Cameron Indoor Stadium. To commemorate the win, The Daily Tar Heel's victory paper special edition will be released on Monday, March 7.

Here's how to get your copy:

If you are in Chapel Hill

You can pick up a copy at two locations on Monday: the Pit on campus or The Daily Tar Heel's office (109 E. Franklin St. Suite 210, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514). The papers can be picked up between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

The first copy for each person is free, and additional copies are $1 per copy.

We will accept Venmo at both locations, but we will also accept cash payments at the DTH office. The distribution at the office will be set up near the Rosemary Street parking lot located behind Sup Dogs and Epilogue.

Copies of the paper can be picked up Tuesday through Friday this week at the DTH office. Please ring the gray doorbell outside our office door and let us know you're here to pick up the victory paper, and a staff member will assist you. Throughout the rest of the week at the office, we will accept Venmo and cash for additional copies purchased after the first one.

If you have questions about getting a special edition, please contact us at (919) 962-1163.

If you are NOT in Chapel Hill 

Starting Monday, you can order a copy to be shipped to you by clicking here.

editor@dailytarheel.com

The Daily Tar Heel's 2023 Rivalry Edition