Here's how to get your Daily Tar Heel Final Four victory paper

The special edition will be released on Monday.

20220402_Wilder_NCAAMBB-1793.jpg
UNC graduate forward Brady Manek (45) embraces senior forward Leaky Black (1) after victory in the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament against Duke in New Orleans on Saturday, April 2, 2022. UNC won 81-77.

The North Carolina men's basketball team is continuing its fairytale NCAA Tournament run with a 81-77 win over Duke, in what was head coach Mike Krzyzewski's last career game.

On Monday night, the Tar Heels will face Kansas in the National Championship for the chance to add a seventh title banner in the Dean E. Smith Center.

To commemorate the UNC-Duke Final Four win, The Daily Tar Heel will be releasing a special Final Four victory paper on Monday. Here's how to get your copy:

If you are in Chapel Hill

You can pick up a copy of the paper at two locations on Monday: the Pit on campus or the DTH's office (109 E. Franklin St. Suite 210, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514). The papers can be picked up between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

The first copy for each person is free, and additional copies are $1 per copy. We accept Venmo and cash payments at both locations. The distribution site at the office will be set up near the Rosemary Street parking lot located behind Sup Dogs and Epilogue.

If you have questions about getting a special edition, please contact us at (919) 962-1163.

If you are NOT in Chapel Hill

You can order a copy to be shipped to you through the DTH's online store here.

And if you're wondering ... yes, if all goes well, we will make another paper for Tuesday.

editor@dailytarheel.com