Thursday August 18th

How to get your victory paper for the women's lacrosse NCAA championship win

Senior midfielder Brooklyn Neumen (35) pushes past a defender during UNC's NCAA Tournament Championship Final against Boston College at Homewood Field in Baltimore, Md. on Sunday, May 29, 2022. UNC won 12-11.
Buy Photos Senior midfielder Brooklyn Neumen (35) pushes past a defender during UNC's NCAA Tournament Championship Final against Boston College at Homewood Field in Baltimore, Md. on Sunday, May 29, 2022. UNC won 12-11.

On Sunday, the North Carolina women's lacrosse team won its third NCAA Championship, defeating Boston College, 12-11. With this victory, the Tar Heels completed their first perfect season in program history.

The Daily Tar Heel will release a special edition on Tuesday, May 31 to commemorate the win.

How to get a copy if you are not in Chapel Hill 

Starting Tuesday, you can order a special edition victory paper to be shipped to you by clicking here

How to get a copy if you are in Chapel Hill

You can pick up a victory paper at The Daily Tar Heel's office (109 E. Franklin St. Suite 210, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514). The papers will be available on Tuesday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

The first copy for each person is free, and additional copies are $1 each. We will accept Venmo and cash payments.

On Tuesday, the distribution area will be set up near the Rosemary Street parking lot located behind Sup Dogs and Epilogue.

After Tuesday, you can get copies of the paper at the DTH office. Please ring the gray doorbell outside our office door and let us know you're here to pick up the victory paper, and a staff member will assist you. 

If you have questions about getting a special edition, please contact us at (919) 962-1163.

digital@dailytarheel.com

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022