137 E Franklin St.
- All main seating areas are sold out for Saturday nignt.
- About 30 bar stools are available before the game on a first come, first serve basis.
Four Corners Bar and Grill — Hype viewing for the 21 and up crowd
175 E Franklin St.
- There will be two DJs to entertain guests starting at 5 p.m. and continuing throughout the evening.
- Tar Heel fans can watch the game on Four Corners' 20 TVs throughout the restaurant.
- People age 21 and up only will be admitted after 4 p.m.
- There will be a $25 minimum per person Saturday night.
- The bar will have several drink specials going on throughout the night.
Linda's Bar and Grill — Watch the Tar Heels from a cozy couch on the big screen
203 E Franklin St.
- Linda's will show the game on all TVs in the bar area
- The Downbar has a couch area for viewers to enjoy the game on a 100 inch big screen.
- Linda's will not have any new specials on game night.
Mellow Mushroom — Cheer on the Tar Heels with pizza and beer in the outdoor garage area
310 W Franklin St.
- Mellow Mushroom will stay open later than usual.
- The restaurant will stay open until after the game is over, although it will stop serving food at 11:30 p.m.
- Viewers can enjoy the game at the outdoor garage seating area.
He's Not Here — One of the largest outdoor viewing areas with a projector
112 1/2 W Franklin St.
- He's Not will set up a projector outside to accommodate guests who want to view the game outdoors.
Dead Mule — Relaxed atmosphere with homemade food
303 W Franklin St.
- A Dead Mule employee will bring homemade food to sell to guests on game night.
- There is a large front patio for viewers to enjoy.
Carolina Brewery — Viewers can enjoy many drink specials as they watch the game
460 W Franklin St.
- New drink specials for guests on Saturday.
- If UNC advances to the championship game, Carolina Brewery will have a viewing party where guests will pay a flat price at the door and be able to eat an all-inclusive meal.
Hickory Tavern — Loud, festive environment with lots of TVs
370 E Main St.
- 58 TVs to watch the Tar Heels
- The restaurant is maxed out on reservations, and any remaining tables will be available to guests on a first come, first serve basis.
- The restaurant will be decorated with balloons and streamers to celebrate the Tar Heels in the Final Four.
Tyler's Restaurant and Taproom — Comfortable Speakeasy lounge area and parking opportunities
102 E Main St.
- Tyler's will show the game in its Speakeasy area with couches and lounge area.
- The taproom will serve pizzas before the game, and will have appetizers and specialty entrees for guests.
- Tyler's has parking areas while still being close to the excitement of Franklin Street on gameday.
Milltown — Carolina-themed food specials in a unique atmosphere
307 E Main St.
- Milltown has lots of snacks for game night, including Carolina nachos on the late night bar menu.
- The gastropub also has a patio area for outdoor viewing.