DTH at a Glance

DTH at a Glance: Dogs, sports and girl power

Happy Friday, UNC! Congratulations on making it to the end of another week. Unfortunately, you only have two days to recover before the next one. Here's everything you need to know before we head into the weekend:

QUICK HITS

• In the wake of Trump's decision to eliminate DACA, the town of Chapel Hill is offering a free legal clinic for DACA recipients eligible to renew their status.
  • Third time's the charm? Here's what you need to know before this Saturday, when UNC goes for their first ACC victory of the season against "one of the most difficult offenses in all of college football."
  • Local restaurants offering good food and dog-friendly options are paw-ssibly the best part of downtown.

LADIES!

• UNC alum Kelen Coleman graduated from late nights at Davis to starring on CBS's new comedy "Me, Myself, and I." 
  • "We live in a man's world." Despite making up half of the state's population, women in North Carolina's legislature are greatly outnumbered by men. 

FÜTBOL, NOT FOOTBALL

• The men's club soccer team is gearing up for their first tournament of the season at Clemson University — and they're planning on being one of the top teams in their region.
  • Worth a shot: Maya Worth is determined to win a national championship in her final season on the UNC women's soccer team.

See you Monday!