From the Press Box

DTH picks of the week

<p>Nicole Comparato is this week's guest picker.&nbsp;She was&nbsp;the&nbsp;editor-in-chief at The Daily Tar Heel&nbsp;during the 2013-14 school year and is currently enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law.</p>
Buy Photos

Nicole Comparato is this week's guest picker. She was the editor-in-chief at The Daily Tar Heel during the 2013-14 school year and is currently enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law.

The Daily Tar Heel sports staff and one celebrity guest compete to pick the winners of the biggest ACC and national college basketball games each week.

This week's guest picker is Nicole Comparato, who was the DTH editor-in-chief during the 2013-14 school year and is currently enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law.

Pat James Carlos Collazo Brendan Marks C Jackson Cowart Logan Ulrich Jeremy Vernon Nicole Comparato
Record to date 31-14 31-14 28-17 28-17 35-10 27-18 25-20
Miami at UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC UNC
Duke at Louisville Louisville Louisville Duke Louisville Louisville Duke Duke
Clemson at N.C. State Clemson  Clemson  Clemson  N.C. State Clemson  N.C. State N.C. State
Pittsburgh at Syracuse Syracuse Syracuse Syracuse Syracuse Syracuse Syracuse Pittsburgh
Oklahoma at West Virginia Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma West Virginia West Virginia Oklahoma Oklahoma
Baylor at Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas Texas
Purdue at Indiana Purdue Indiana Indiana Purdue Indiana Purdue Purdue
Kentucky at Texas A&M Kentucky  Kentucky  Kentucky  Kentucky  Kentucky  Kentucky  Kentucky 
Butler at Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova