Pit Talk

After Tuesday's event, you'll be saying: "Orgasm? Yes, Please!"

Want to learn more about orgasms? (come on…you know you do) Project Dinah and the Campus Health Education Counselors for Sexuality will be hosting Orgasm? Yes, Please! Tuesday night at 8:00 pm in the Great Hall of the Student Union.

The event will discuss sexual health in a sex positive manner, including orgasms, sexuality and safe sex. And to make things even better, Cherry Pie will be sponsoring a raffle to win lubricant or a vibrator!

To get you warmed up, here are some fun facts about orgasms, courtesy of I Heart Female Orgasm.

Orgasm Fun Facts

• Average length of time it takes a woman to have an orgasm: 20 minutes. Average length of time it takes a man: 2-5 minutes.
  • 44% of men say their female partners always have orgasms when they have sex. 22% of women say they always have orgasms when they have sex.
  • 63% of college women say they’ve had multiple orgasms.
  • The G-spot is named after Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, the first modern doctor to write about it.

For the tamer among you, don’t worry: This event features demonstrations and frank talk, but it’s nothing like a Northwestern sex-ed class.

To attend the event, be sure to get to the Great Hall early — students have turned away in years past when there weren’t enough spaces.

And be sure to Tweet at @PitTalk with your thoughts on the event!