As the basketball game tomorrow looms near, you're probably asking yourself a very important question: WHERE SHOULD I WATCH THE DUKE GAME??
No worries homie, I've got you covered. Here are some ideas!
1. If you're blessed with tickets, break out your arsenal of spirit gear and get in line early!
2. If you're unlucky (BRB CURRENTLY CRYING) and didn't get tickets, you can gather a group of friends to watch in your dorm. Still wear spirit gear (and put on your running shoes)!! This is more of a low-key atmosphere, but can by hype if you supply snacks and drinks!
3. Watch at The Varsity. If you got tickets in time, enjoy watching the game on the big screen with tons of your closest friends! (AKA random strangers who also go to UNC).
4. Go to a sports bar on Franklin Street and enjoy the boisterous atmosphere. Make sure to order food and/or drinks!!
5. Go to an open showing hosted by on-campus clubs. You know you've seen the fliers around campus advertising club-hosted game parties! Grab some homies and have fun.
AND REMEMBER: GO TO HECK DOOK!!!!!
To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.