Course registration season is upon us once again. One of the most important yet most terrible parts of being a student. The experience kind of happens in 16 stages.
1. The email comes that says that registration times have been posted.
2. You open up ConnectCarolina to see if the gods have blessed you with an early registration time.
3. ...but then you see that you've been chosen for 2:30 p.m. Again.
4. You start freaking out about your career.
5. None of the gen-eds look interesting.
make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif
6. ...and all of the good classes conflict with requirements you need for your major.
7. Finally you get your ideal schedule all planned out.
8. And then you wait for your registration appointment like:
9. The day comes, and all of those green circles have become yellow triangles
10. So you frantically plan a whole new schedule in 15 minutes through your tears
11. You realize most of the only classes open are sections at 8a.m.
12. But you just accept it and get on the waitlist for that class you really wanted.
13. Even now you're still unsatisfied, so you email the professor and see if they can let you in.
14. On the first day of class, you show up to try and get in from the waitlist
15. ...But 10 people showed up before you.
16. So you just accept the inevitable and praise the lord that course registration is over.
To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.