Pit Talk

The semester's last minute freak out sessions

LDOC is less than two weeks away. Freaking out yet?

via GIPHY

Your face may say all is well in the world, but you’re actually dying inside. With finals fast approaching and class projects piling up, your only hope is that it all goes by smoothly. Except that’s usually not what happens.

Sometimes you run into unexpected problems that would only happen at the end of the semester.

Like your TA moving to Canada right before a final paper is due. You can email her all the questions you want, but there’s no guarantee she’ll get them in her cabin in the Canadian wilderness.

via GIPHY

Or someone in a group project going MIA. Like did he drop the class? Did he drop out of school? Don’t tell me he moved to Canada too!

via GIPHY

How about car trouble? That sounds like fun.

via GIPHY

Actually no it doesn’t. I’ve been driving with the check engine light on for months and I don’t want to jinx it.

That’s probably not as bad as running out of swipes in the dining hall during that time of the semester when all you want to eat is Lenoir’s cookies.

via GIPHY

Or getting rejected from all of the summer internships you applied for, leaving you with no plans for life whatsoever.

via GIPHY

Hopefully none of these things are happening to you, but if they are, here is a gif of a dog riding a surfboard to cheer you up.

via GIPHY

You’re almost to the end! You can do it! Follow your dreams!