As College Decision Day approaches, prospective students are flooding the campus learning about *important* things like where academic advising is, how the meal plan works and what exactly is the Old Well.
But, there are some things the tour guides just don’t tell you. For example:
1. You will never get over seeing basketball players on campus. Even the millionth time you will put a snipe of one on your Snapchat Story.
2. Yes, Alpine is a gift from God, but the line is ridiculous, and honestly you’re better off going to Pit Stop – especially between classes.
3. The bricks are beautiful, but you’ll most definitely hate them by day three when you’ve already tripped 50 times.
4. Don’t attempt to understand the layout of Phillips Hall. Maybe, just don’t take classes in Phillips Hall??
5. You will get over Old Well, and eventually, you won’t want to take a picture in front of it every time you pass it.
6. Right now, you might not, but you will grow to appreciate Waffle House and Time Out.
7. At some point, Carolina will stop feeling like your home away from home, and just become your home.
To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.