Tar Heels, Saturday may be the most important day of our collegiate lives thus far. I. Cannot. Wait. And I know we’re all struggling to make it through this long week, so I’ve prepared some distractions for you. Enjoy.
Netflix shows to binge watch
1. "House of Cards" season 4: Shameless plug for my baby FU.
2. "Friday Night Lights:" Sports!
3. "One Tree Hill:" Lots of school spirit on that show, and it's based in North Carolina.
Outdoor activities (if you’re into that)
1. Go for a run! Active Chapel Hill is in full swing. Not quite my scene, but props.
2. Try hiking at Occoneechee Mountain. Fun things!
3. Catch some ~rays~ on the quad. Like lie there until Saturday. Let me know how that goes.
Blogs to Read
1. Check out our Final Four playlist.
2. Look at all of the GIFS.
3. WHY ROY IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.
Instagrams to post
1. Perfect your depiction of the Old Well (Add 5 points if your caption is GDTBATH.)
2. Go ahead and get your selfie at the He’s Not Mural. We still recommend a basketball caption.
3. Brice Johnson hype face (pls.) I like to do this experiment where I'm not smiling and then I google Brice Johnson and I am carried away on a cloud of love and school spirit.