Police log for March 3, 2017

• Someone committed larceny at the Rite Aid at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 5:33 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was trespassed from the pharmacy after shoplifting a bottle of wine, valued at $13.99, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 100 block of West Rosemary Street at 8:37 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the vehicle through an unlocked door and stole the center console, valued at $200, and $1,184 in cash from a Betty Boop wallet, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 100 block of South Graham Street 10:39 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the vehicle and stole a camera, lenses and a studio light kit, valued at $2,080 total, reports state.

• Someone committed assault with a deadly weapon at the 400 block of West Rosemary Street at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attacked the victim with a bottle, reports state.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence with force at the intersection of Westminster Drive and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 10:19 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pried plywood from a window to gain entry, causing $18 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the 500 block of Craig Street at 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two screws, valued at 20 cents total from a screen door, reports state.