The Onyen

What dating website to use based on your major

Something’s in the air, and if it’s not love then you’re doing something wrong. You’re reading this, however, so you must be doing something right.

It’s almost Valentine’s Day, that special day we boast in finding a human of equal insanity to spend time with us. But you’re here because you don’t have that certain human… yet. You’re here because, like the rest of us at DTH Digital, you find convenience in the online world.

Well, I’m sorry. You can’t purchase a significant other. You will have to talk to them, so we’ve compiled the best resource for you, lonely college student: the best online dating sites according to your major.

The Arts — A sense of humor. A red nose. Gigantic shoes. Those are the qualities everyone's looking for.

via Buzzfeed

Biological and Health Sciences — The doctor is in(side those DMs, amirite?). Strangely enough, there are dating sites for people with certain diseases. I think it's best we don't encourage love based on that.

via The Doctor Match

Business, Media and Journalism — Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not seek a salary below $85k per year or else you're disregarded as an eligible partner.

via Funny or Die

Education — There was an odd lack of dating websites for teachers, but are you really in the education business without owning a Mr. Whiskers?

via Buzzfeed

Humanities, Social Sciences – A literal dating site for classical archaeologists...

via NBC News

Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Computing, and Engineering — Sorry, is anyone else distracted by Nikola Tesla's smoldering gaze in the template below? (He's in the top left, with... Sorry, I got distracted by that devilishly handsome spiral galaxy.)

via Intelligent Dating

NC State Students – Shucks, even they need some love.

via CBS News

Undecided — I'm not really sure what to tell you... Try clicking here.