Campus Calendar

3 p.m. -- Rembrandt, Delacroix and Audubon on campus? Join the Carolina Union Activities Board Gallery Committee for a Hidden Art Tour. Meet at the Ackland Art Museum on Columbia Street. Questions? Call 962-1157.

5:30 p.m. -- Sandra Mims Rowe, editor of The Oregonian, will deliver the School of Journalism and Mass Communication Roy H. Park Distinguished Lecture in 111 Carroll Hall. The lecture is free and open to the public.

6:30 p.m. -- The Public Policy Majors Union invites all majors and potential majors to the Post Graduation Plans Program.

Representatives from University Career Services, the business school and more will be in attendance. The event will be held in the library of Old East Residence Hall.

7 p.m. -- The North Carolina Black Student Alliance committee of the Black Student Movement is having a forum titled "The Oreo Complex."

The forum will be held in 100 Hamilton Hall.

7 p.m. -- Phi Beta Kappa will host a symposium called "Science at War: A Discussion on Chemical and Biological Warfare."

The event is open to the public and will be held in Room 039 of the Johnston Center.

7:30 p.m. -- Student government is sponsoring an Advising Forum with University officials in the Union Auditorium.

Do you have comments on advising? Make your voice heard, and come tell the people who can make change.

Editor's Note

To make a calendar submission, go to http://www.dailytarheel.com.