Campus Calendar

Today

7 p.m. -- The UNC College Republicans will host WPTF 680 talk radio host Jerry Agar at its monthly meeting on today in 222 Greenlaw Hall.

7 p.m. -- Students United for a Responsible Global Environment are hosting a video showing of "Greetings from Missile Street" and "Paying the Price," concerning U.S. policy with Iraq. The showing will occur in Union 205-206 until 9:30 p.m. and will include discussion and refreshments.

7:30 p.m. -- Masala is holding its annual date auction in 209 Manning Hall. Come out and bid on people from many different organizations! All proceeds go to Kiran, a nonprofit groups that counsels battered women.

Tuesday

5 p.m. -- Hey ladies! Want more respect? Come and find out how to get it. The Alpha Epsilon Omega Christian Sisterhood is hosting "Managing Your Emotions," a discussion about emotions and love in friendship and dating relationships. It will be held in Union 211-212 until 6 p.m.

7:30 p.m. -- Can you be religious and pro-choice? Come to a round-table discussion hosted by Choice USA about spirituality, religion and pro-choice issues with Erika Hewitt from the Community Church of Chapel Hill in 301 Bingham Hall. For more information contact Choice USA at

uncchoiceusa@hotmail.com.