Campus Calendar

Today

11 a.m. -- Join the Asian Students Association in the Pit in celebrating the arts and crafts of Asian cultures. There will be origami and calligraphy demonstrations and samples on display.

5 p.m. -- The UNC chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is holding its general body meeting in Union 226.

5:30 p.m. -- Masala and the Carolina Caribbean Association are co-sponsoring a free live reggae band, Krucial Movement, in the first floor of the Student Union.

6 p.m. -- The Black Caucus of the UNC School of Social Work is hosting the First Annual Black History Lecture Series, featuring Dr. Iris Carlton-LaNey, a professor at the school. The topic will be "African-American Social Work Pioneers." The lecture will be held at School of Social Work Auditorium. A reception will begin at 5:30 p.m.

7 p.m. -- In preparation for the Carolina Indian Circle Powwow on Saturday, the Alpha Chapter of Alpha Pi Omega Sorority is having a Native American Dance Exhibition in Room 104 of the Center for Dramatic Arts.

10 p.m. -- Carolina Union Activities Board's Film Innovations Committee would like to invite all UNC students to the free sneak preview of "40 Days and 40 Nights" in the Union Auditorium.