Submit Nominations for Teaching Awards Online; Today Is the Last Day

Do you have a favorite teacher that should be recognized for outstanding performance in the classroom? Then nominate him or her for the Student Undergraduate Teaching Awards. SUTA was established in 1989 by a student referendum and is funded entirely by student fees to provide monetary awards to exemplary professors and teaching assistants. The winners of these awards are nominated by undergraduate students whom they have taught, and the final selection is made by a SUTA selection committee composed entirely of undergraduates. The committee actively encourages nominations from all students, regardless of department or class/year.

Teachers are chosen on the basis of exemplary classroom performance as well as dedication to students inside and outside of class. Applicants are chosen to be broadly representative of the diversity of student life at this university. The winners are selected during the spring semester and are traditionally honored at the Chancellor's Award Ceremony in April. The deadline for nominations is today, so submit your nomination now at www.unc.edu/

student/orgs/suta for the teacher you think deserves to be honored for exemplary teaching.

Wes Brinkley

Jeff Walden

SUTA Co-chairmen