Campus Calendar

11 a.m. -- The Orange County Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive until 4 p.m. in the Great Hall in the Student Union.

1:30 p.m. -- N.C. Prevention Partners invite you to attend the Tarheel Tobacco Teen Rally at the State Capitol Building, 1 Edenton St., Capitol Square. Tar Heel teens, moms, dads and all other supporters -- show your support for funding teen tobacco prevention and cessation programs in North Carolina! Contact Melva Fager Okun of N.C. Prevention Partners at 843-4455.

3:30 p.m. -- The Carolina Women's Center and IPAS invites you to come hear Anu Kumar speak about "Mobilizing Women's Rights Internationally" in Union 211 until 5 p.m.

6 p.m. -- The Carolina Academic Team will have an informational meeting at in Union 205-206. Anyone interested in quiz bowl, College Bowl, Jeopardy! or trivia in general is welcome to attend.

6:30 p.m. -- The Alpha Epsilon Omega Christian Sisterhood invites all interested rising sophomore, junior and senior women to its informal interest meeting in 106 Greenlaw Hall.

7 p.m. -- In 104 Howell Hall, Campaign to End the Death Penalty will host a panel discussion on race and the death penalty.

7 p.m. -- Can you be religious and pro-choice? Choice USA and NARAL invite you to come to "Reclaiming the Moral High Ground: Local Religious Leaders Discuss Choice."

8 p.m. -- Modernextension will perform in Memorial Hall today and Wednesday. Tickets are on sale at the box office and through company members.