Campus Calendar

Today

11 a.m. -- The Orange County Chapter of the American Red Cross is hosting a blood drive at Kenan-Flagler Business School sponsored by the business school until 3:30 p.m. It will be the last drive for the Points for Pints competition.

11 a.m. -- The Carolina Union Activities Board is hosting "Journey Around the World: 15 Belief Systems," a religious fair. It will take place in the Pit until 2 p.m.

3 p.m. -- Carolina Garden Cooperative will be breaking ground on our student vegetable garden. Come at 3 p.m. or anytime after and help out with the fastest-growing club on campus. The site is located behind Kenan Residence Hall on Battle Street at the intersection of Battle and Senlac, next to the Baptist Student Union. Hope to see you there. Contact fornoff@email.unc.edu for details.

3:30 p.m. -- Come to "Gender or Sex, Who Cares?" a workshop sponsored by the Center for Healthy Student Behaviors, IPAS and the Carolina Women's Center. It will take place until 5 p.m. in Union 211.

5 p.m. -- The Management & Society Student Association will be meeting in 150 Hamilton Hall. Officers for next year will be chosen. E-mail Jennifer Morgan at ffagal@hotmail.com for more details. Refreshments will be provided.

6 p.m. -- The Wesley Foundation will host dinner and a worship service at the Wesley Foundation on 214 Pittsboro St., across from the Carolina Inn parking lot.

6:30 p.m. -- The UNC United Nations Organization invites you to learn about international jobs, internships and opportunities in 213 Graham Memorial.

7 p.m -- The Bull's Head Bookshop is hosting a reading and book signing of "From Calcutta with Love: The World War II Letters of Richard and Reva Beard," edited by Elaine Pinkerton. For information, call 962-5060.

7 p.m. -- The White Ribbon Campaign is having its kickoff meeting in 268 Venable Hall. We are looking for men interested in working to end men's violence against women. The White Ribbon Campaign will run April 1-5. See http://www.unc.edu/ncfellas for details.

8 p.m. -- Be a leader, save lives, serve an international humanitarian organization and make a difference in the community. Get involved with the American Red Cross Club at UNC! Join us for our general body meeting in 103 Bingham Hall. E-mail questions to redcross@unc.edu.

8:30 p.m. -- The Carolina Production Guild, the UNC student filmmaking group, will show "Bottlerocket" in 101 Greenlaw Hall. Come out to learn more.