Bray Wins ACC Title; Tar Heels Place 6th

Bray had a three-shot lead heading into Sunday's final round, after posting scores of 66-67 in the first two days. He finished up with an even par 72 to win by two strokes.

"This is the one I've wanted to win," Bray said. "Now that I'm done, I'll tell you -- this is the one I've wanted to win since I was 10 years old."

The Tar Heels placed sixth as a team, 25 strokes behind winner Georgia Tech.

Women's Golf Grabs 5th at ACCs

CLEMMONS -- The second-ranked Duke women's golf team captured the ACC championship for the seventh consecutive year, while UNC finished fifth, 55 strokes off the Blue Devils' title pace.

Duke shot 2-over par at the Salem Glen Country Club to secure the title. Candy Hannemann finished first with an even par score.

For UNC, Ashley Prange tied for seventh with a six-over-par 222 and Meghan Adams finished tied for 14th with a 13-over-par 229.

Rowing 4th at ACCs

CLEMSON, S.C. -- North Carolina rower Layne Carey earned All-ACC honors Saturday as UNC finished fourth at the ACC championships.

On Lake Hartwell, Virginia swept the four events to earn its third consecutive conference title with a total of 40 points. UNC finished fourth with 10 points.

Softball Drops 2 at FSU

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- The North Carolina softball team dropped both games of a doubleheader at No. 20 Florida State on Saturday, 7-6 and 9-5.

UNC (29-23, 2-4 in the ACC) led in both games, but the Seminoles (40-13, 4-0) rallied late to win both games.

UNC's Rosie Gustavson was 4-for-9 with four runs scored on the day.