CAA Committee Applications Available In Suite B of Union

As president and vice president of the Carolina Athletic Association, we encourage all students to apply for a position to become more involved in the CAA. Applications are now available for the Homecoming Advisory, Homecoming, External Relations, and Sports Marketing committees in Suite B of the Student Union.

The Homecoming Advisory Committee is a new group that will meet from spring to fall and discuss issues surrounding Homecoming. All interested in helping to improve the king and queen selection process, the concert and the parade should apply.

The Homecoming Committee is responsible for planning and implementing all activities for Homecoming week. In the past, committee members have included a parade, a concert and a Kickoff Lunch.

The External Relations Committee assists in promoting all events of the CAA. It advertises events such as Hooker 5K and Homecoming to the student body. The Sports Marketing Committee works to generate enthusiasm for Olympic sports on UNC's campus. Its main projects are "Midnight with Matt and the Heels" and "Answer the Bell with Bunting." The Ticket Distribution Committee will be formed in the fall. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see your application in our office soon!

Kris Willett and Sherrell McMillan

CAA President and Vice President