Police log for Feb. 10

- Chapel Hill police arrested a local man at 1 a.m. Wednesday and charged him with one felony count of malicious conduct by a prisoner, one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest, police reports state.

According to reports, David Ishmael Eli Davis, 25, was arrested at the East End Oyster and Martini Bar at 201 E. Franklin St. after he exposed himself to women and other patrons.

Reports state that Davis verbally abused officers and spit on one of the officers.

Police spokeswoman Jane Cousins said the prisoner charge resulted from Davis’ conduct following his arrest.

Davis was issued a secured $50,000 bond and is scheduled to appear March 7 in Orange County District Criminal Court in Hillsborough.

n The Church of the Holy Family at 200 Hayes Road was the victim of larceny and breaking and entering with no force at 9 a.m. Monday, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Reports state that the suspect entered the business and stole a $1,500 Dell Latitude D500 laptop.

- A UNC student was the victim of larceny, damage to property and breaking and entering into a vehicle at 9 p.m. Tuesday at his home on Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro police reports state.

Reports state the subject entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole a $200 CD player, $500 in CDs, more than $230 in speakers and a $50 toolbox and damaged the dashboard.

- A local woman was the victim of larceny and breaking and entering into a vehicle at 7 a.m. Tuesday at her home on Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro police reports state.

According to reports, the subject broke the victim’s back window and stole a $300 stereo between the hours of 9 p.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday.

Reports state that prints were lifted from the vehicle.