Police log for Feb. 15

- A breaking and entering was reported at 7:30 p.m. Friday, resulting in the theft of $1,020 worth of property from a residence at 102 Isley St., A, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, an unknown suspect smashed open a window pane and unlocked a door to gain access to the residence.

A baseball cap, several pairs of sneakers, a digital camera, a CD player, a Sony Playstation, a controller and 10 DVDs were all stolen, reports state.

According to reports, both victims were students at UNC.

- A Chapel Hill man was arrested at 1 a.m. Saturday for felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell and distribute at a nightclub at 157 E. Rosemary St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, Darnell Anthony Elliott, 31, of 1105 N.C. 54, A6, was found at the discotheque Alley Oops TreeHouse with 9.5 grams of marijuana.

He will appear April 14 in Orange County District Criminal Court in Hillsborough.

Two men also were cited for possession of marijuana about 11:30 p.m. Saturday at the same nightclub, reports state.

According to reports, Keith Kareem Parks, 19, of 1320 Ferguson Road, was attempting to get into the club when security discovered 1 gram of the drug in his possession.

Anthony Tyrone Farrish, 21, of 202 Torain St. in Hillsborough, also was cited for possessing 7 grams of the substance.

- Two East Chapel Hill High School students were charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at about 2 p.m. Saturday, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, Patrick Aaron James, 19, of 220 Bluefield Drive, was stopped in a green 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass at 117 Old Durham Road.

He presented an altered identification to police officers and possessed 14.2 grams of marijuana, reports state.

Emily Kaitlyn-Ashley Newgard, 16, of 664 Brookview Drive, was also in the car and was found to be in possession of 4.8 grams of the drug and a marijuana pipe, reports state.

Newgard, who was only given a citation, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

James was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and an altered license, reports state.

Both will appear April 4 in Orange County District Criminal Court in Hillsborough.

- Two Carrboro teenagers were cited at midnight Saturday for underage possession of a malt beverage, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, Miska Aslan Sispilainen and Leah Lawerence, both 17, were cited at Umstead Park off Umstead Road and were turned over to the supervision of a sober adult.

All the beer was poured out, reports state.

Both will appear April 18 in Orange County District Criminal Court in Hillsborough.

- A teenager was cited for possession of marijuana about 10:20 p.m. Saturday after a traffic stop on North Greensboro Street, Carrboro police reports state.

According to reports, David Anthony Baldwin, 17, was in the back seat of a red Hyundai that was stopped because of a license plate violation.

When officers asked if he had any drugs, he produced 14 grams of marijuana, reports state.