Police log

•  A restricted victim tried to commit suicide Saturday morning at 107 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the victim suffered internal injuries and was under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol at the time.

Police found a suicide note in relation to the attempt, reports state.

•  Beer was stolen at 3:13 a.m. Friday from the Harris Teeter at University Mall, at 201 S. Estes Dr., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, an unknown suspect stole two packs of Budweiser, valued at $16.19.

No arrests have been made.

•  A man exposed himself to a Carrboro woman at 7:50 p.m. Saturday at 100 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the man began with casual conversation before following her around.

Police have made no arrests in the incident.

•  An attempted burglary with force occurred at 8 p.m. Saturday at a residence at 606 Craig St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, an unknown suspect broke out a window with a rock to gain entry, causing $200 in damage.

The victim of the burglary was an employee of UNC Hospitals, reports state.

•  Another attempted burglary with force was reported at 8 p.m. Friday at a residence at 317 Lindsay St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, a $50 window was broken in the incident.

•  A 33-year-old man was assaulted at 2:22 a.m. Sunday at The Cave, at 452 1/2 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the man was struck in the head and the body with fists and large rocks.

His injuries were internal, reports state.

•  A forceful vehicle break-in and larceny occurred at 11:17 p.m. Saturday at 120 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the suspect cut the top of a white 1995 Ford Mustang convertible and stole the car’s $250 stereo.

The damage totalled $1,000.

•  An unknown suspect broke into a residence at 207 Pritchard Ave. Saturday at 12:36 a.m., Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the victim, a University student, lost $5 in change in the incident.