Police log

•  Chapel Hill police received a report Monday of the statutory rape of a 14-year-old girl.

According to reports, the girl was raped without force by a 23-year-old man Feb. 21 about 10 p.m. at a residence at 751 Trinity Court.

•  Two employees of Hams of Chapel Hill were the victims of separate larcenies from vehicles, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, the first employee’s vehicle was broken into at the corner of Sunset and Starlight drives at 1:40 a.m. Sunday.

The victim’s purse, which contained more than $900 in valuables, was stolen in the incident.

The second employee’s vehicle was broken into at 2:34 a.m. Monday at 310 W. Franklin St. The perpetrator gained access to the vehicle by throwing a rock through the windshield, causing $250 in damage.

More than $1,000 in valuables were stolen in the incident.

•  A larceny was reported following a Monday assault in Chapel Hill, police reports state.

According to reports, a 23-year-old Chapel Hill woman was assaulted at 112 Noble St. about 4:34 a.m. The perpetrator took her necklace, valued at $1,650, following the incident.

•  Three area youths were found in the Street Scene Teen Center, at 179 E. Franklin St., at 6:07 a.m. Tuesday, and each was charged with one count of misdemeanor breaking and entering and one misdemeanor count of underage possession of alcohol, police reports state.

According to reports, Nathaniel Floyd Gray, 16, of 108 Will St. in Carrboro; Leroy Allen Lunceford, 17, of 501 Jones Ferry Road T1 in Carrboro; and Allison Elizabeth Murrow, 16, of 108 Hillspring Lane in Chapel Hill all were found sleeping in the center outside of operating hours with several cans of Milwaukee’s Best Ice.

•  An employee of the Timberlyne Shopping Center Food Lion was arrested Monday on one felony charge of embezzlement, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, Charless Laverne Brown, 17, of 2629 Dairyland Road in Hillsborough, was arrested after police reviewed videotapes that showed her writing out money orders to herself.

She was released on a written promise to appear at the first opportunity in the Orange County District Criminal Court in Hillsborough.