Police log

Anthony Jerome Brown, of 100 W. Rosemary St. was arrested at 4:29 p.m. Saturday on charges of damaging real property, possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and resisting arrest, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Brown was taken to Orange County Jail on a $5,000 secured bond and will appear in Hillsborough District Court.

Two businesses in a strip mall on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. were reported broken into at 11:11 a.m. Saturday, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Hunam Chinese Restaurant, at 790, and Ba Da Wings, at 764, both were last known secure at 11 p.m. Friday, according to reports.

Police reports state that the doors of both properties were damaged, and Hunam reported $2000 in cash stolen from the premises.

Rodgrigo Emillo Perez, of 10307 Spring Meadow Drive, was arrested 2:59 a.m. Sunday at 200 E. Franklin St. on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, inflicting injury and resisting arrest, reports state.

Perez fled the scene of the assault but was later identified as the assailant, reports state. He is scheduled to appear in district court.

n Emil Emmet Sherwood, of 1002 Willow Drive, 52, was arrested 2:59 a.m. Sunday on charges of driving with a revoked license, driving with stolen tags and not having liability insurance, Chapel Hill police reports state.

He is due to appear in District Court in Chapel Hill on Nov. 15.

Ronnie Jones, of 2010 N.C. 54 Bypass, was arrested at 5:51 p.m. Saturday on Elliott Road on charges of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting injury, Chapel Hill police reports state.

According to reports, Jones was armed with a hatchet when arrested and was transported to Orange County Jail pending a court appearance Sunday.

Spencer Michael Killette, of 132 S. Columbia St., was cited twice for urinating in public at 12:18 a.m. Saturday in the Wallace Parking Deck, 150 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The police report states that after being cited and released a first time, Killette walked 50 feet and urinated again in the same parking deck.

Killette is scheduled to appear in Hillsborough District Court on Nov. 28, reports state.

University police witnessed two males participating in suspicious behavior on the new Ehringhaus field Sunday morning.

The officers conducted an investigation and cited Ryan A. Funderburk for underage possession of alcohol, according to police reports.

A Mitsubishi Eclipse was found with $600 worth of damages to its windshield Saturday in the Avery parking lot, according to University police reports. The incident is under investigation, reports state.

University police charged Andrew David Keimig with possession of 2.1 grams of marijuana Saturday. A foot patrol officer approached the freshman while he urinated on the grass near the Student Recreation Center and South Road and found a small glass container of marijuana in his possession, according to reports.

The gate arm at the Morehead Parking Lot was found broken Saturday, according to University police reports. The arm broke after a woman pushed down on it with both hands. The damage is estimated to be $50, police reports state.