Police log

A Zorbas Restaurant employee was arrested Monday after causing a disturbance at Camelot Village Apartments, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Mark David Stiles, 39, of 130 H4 S. Estes Drive, was arrested at 5:04 p.m. on charges of being drunk and disruptive after allegedly starting a fight, reports state.

He then failed to comply with officers and was transported to Orange County Jail in Hillsborough and held until deemed sober, when his secured bond was changed to a promise to appear, and he was released, according to reports.

Police reports state that Stiles was extremely uncooperative and was not photographed or fingerprinted.

A larceny was reported Monday from The Lumina Theatre, 620 Market St., in Southern Village, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An employee of the theater reported a safe, valued at $400, and cash missing, but police found no evidence of forced entry, reports state.

A larceny was reported Monday from a fire hydrant at 1765 Dobbins Road, Chapel Hill police reports state.

An Orange County Water and Sewer Authority employee reported witnessing a water truck filling up from a fire hydrant without permission, stealing $1,000 worth of water, according to reports.

Players, 159 1/2 E. Franklin St., was the scene of an assault early Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state that a woman sustained severe lacerations after being assaulted with a blunt object.

An unnamed subject was arrested at 1:30 a.m. on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and assault on a female, reports state.

A Chapel Hill woman was cited Monday for two drug violations, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Katherine Cosgove Buysse, 27, of 103 Perry Creek Drive, was cited at 7:22 p.m. for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after officers smelled a strong odor coming from her person and the residence she exited, according to reports.