Police log

A car robbery was reported at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday at 211 Church St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Chapel Hill Police Department spokeswoman Jane Cousins said two women arrived at their home and saw an unknown man standing near the entrance. The suspect walked toward the women and started talking to them, Cousins said. She said the suspect asked them for their car keys and threatened to kill them before he drove off.

The car, a tan Acura valued at $3,000, was located at 4:30 a.m. Wednesday in Durham by Durham police, Cousins said.

A 54-year-old Carrboro resident was cited Tuesday night on misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession, police reports state.

Joseph Carl Pilarski, of 117 Cheek St., was cited at 9:37 p.m. at Lincoln Lane in Chapel Hill, according to reports.

The reports state that Pilarski also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.

Pilarski was found sitting in a truck along a part of the road where a no parking sign was posted, and an officer saw drug paraphernalia in plain view on the seat inside the truck, reports state. Marijuana was found when an officer patted down the suspect, according to reports.

Pilarski is set to appear in District Criminal Court on Nov. 28.

A 41-year-old Chapel Hill resident was arrested at 3:05 p.m. Tuesday on charges of breaking and entering, possession of drug paraphernalia and trespassing, police reports state.

Willie Burton, 41, of 6 Shepard Lane, was arrested after an agent of the property told police Burton had been told to leave and not come back on the property, reports state.

During a probable-cause search, officers found a crack pipe in Burton's pack of cigarettes, according to reports.

An incident of indecent liberties with a minor was reported at 4:41 p.m. Tuesday, police reports state.

The incident occurred at Gomains Avenue at the home of the offender, according to reports. Police spokeswoman Jane Cousins said that the victim was a teenage girl and that someone had rubbed her leg inappropriately.