Police log

• At 3:39 p.m. Friday, Fitzhugh Lee Huff Jr. was arrested on charges of felony possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia at 116 Creel St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that Huff, of 135 John St., B, was placed in Orange County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail pending an appearance today in district criminal court in Hillsborough.
  • At 5:24 p.m. Friday, a Chapel Hill woman reported being attacked at 100 W. Rosemary St. while on her bicycle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. "The subject tried to pull a bicycle out from under the victim while she was stopping at a light," reports state. No injuries were reported.
  • At 3:14 a.m. Saturday, Vincent Craig "Crab" Gunter of 618 Sykes St. was arrested at Cole and Grant streets on an outstanding warrant for charges of assault on a female, Chapel Hill police reports state. According to reports, Gunter is set to appear in district criminal court in Hillsborough on Sept. 25 and was released on $1,000 unsecured bail.
  • At 2:45 p.m. Friday, Isaac Peter Davis III, of Durham, was arrested on charges of making a false report of motor vehicle theft, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that Davis was confined in Orange County Jail in lieu of $300 bail and is scheduled to appear in district criminal court in Hillsborough on Sept. 18.
  • At 2:52 a.m. Friday, David Lee Alston, of Durham, was arrested on charges of misdemeanor possession of marijuana at Hillsborough and East Franklin streets, according to Chapel Hill police reports. According to reports he was released on $1,000 unsecured bond.
  • While on foot patrol Saturday in the Fraternity Court parking lot, three officers wrote 11 citations for underage possession of alcohol, University police reports state.
  • Property damage was reported Thursday to the Hibbard Drive construction site, University police reports state. The total damage to construction equipment was estimated to be $15,300. An investigation is ongoing.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.