Police log

• A Durham man was arrested early Monday on charges of driving while impaired, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Bradford Jett, 35, of 3812 Old Chapel Hill Road, was arrested at 1:48 a.m on West Rosemary Street. He also was charged with driving without a license, having improper registration and having an open container of alcohol, reports state. According to reports, officers spotted Jett after he was seen acting erratically and after officers noticed that he had a fictitious registration. He was scheduled to appear in court Monday, reports state.
  • Three people were arrested Sunday afternoon at 1250 Ephesus Church Road after police were alerted about a breaking and entering at Colony Apartments, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Broderick Tillman, 36, was arrested on felony charges of breaking and entering, and misdemeanor charges of possessing a stolen motor vehicle and speeding to elude arrest, reports state. According to reports, Tillman was arrested after he fled the scene in his car. Tammy Mcquaig, 24, and Joshua Dancy, 24, were also arrested in the incident on misdemeanor charges of breaking and entering, reports state. All were scheduled to make their first appearance in court Monday, according to reports.
  • A UNC senior was cited early Sunday on charges of selling and possessing alcohol to be sold, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stephen Lassiter, 21, was cited at 310 McMasters St. and was scheduled to appear Sept. 19 in Administrative Traffic Court, reports state.
  • A UNC-Charlotte student was arrested on charges of drug possession at 2:26 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Khoa Tra, 23, of Charlotte, was arrested at 100 N. Columbia St. after officers saw him purchase marijuana, reports state. Reports state that Tra had two grams of marijuana. He was released on written promise to appear Nov. 6 in District Criminal Court.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.