Police log

• A man was arrested at 8:26 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Stateside Drive and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. on charges of felony possession of cocaine, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state Freemon Eatmon, 49, of 1513 E. Franklin St., was stopped by police for a tag that wasn't valid and was then found to have a suspended license. According to reports, Eatmon was charged and allowed a police officer to move his vehicle. The officer saw a rock of crack cocaine in the floorboard of the car, reports state. Eatmon was released on a written promise to appear in District Criminal Court in Chapel Hill on Monday, according to reports.
  • A woman was arrested at 4:21 a.m. Sunday at 101 Main St. in Carrboro on charges of possession of cocaine and driving while impaired, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Lashunda Goins, 26, of 2607 Overland Passage, was confined in lieu of $1,000 bail. Goins is scheduled to appear Oct. 24 in District Criminal Court in Hillsborough, according to reports.
  • A man was arrested at 4:21 a.m. Sunday at 101 Weaver St. in Carrboro on charges of felony possession of cocaine, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Christopher Barth, 37, of 511 N. Greensboro St. in Carrboro, was charged after officers searched him, reports state. Barth was scheduled to appear in court in Hillsborough on Monday, according to reports.
  • A man was arrested after he failed to produce proper identification at a routine traffic stop at 12:50 a.m. Saturday, University police reports state. Reports state Carba Deleo Swann, 49, of 100 Rosemary St., was charged with having a weapon on university property, possession of cocaine and possession of a spring-loaded knife. Swann is scheduled to appear Monday in the District Criminal Court in Hillsborough, reports state.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.