Police log

• An incident of larceny was reported at 7:35 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that one SpongeBob SquarePants scooter, valued at $25, was stolen from a residence at 151 Graylyn Drive.
  • Two incidents of breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle were reported Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state a suspect broke into the rear sliding window of a Toyota Tacoma, causing $280 in damage. The other vehicle, a GMC Yukon, was broken into while parked in a lot at 6 Amity Court, according to reports. In both cases, reports state that only $3 in loose change was missing from each vehicle.
  • A man was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Wednesday at 106 N. Graham St. on felony charges of possession of cocaine with intent to sell or distribute, possession of marijuana and trespassing, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state Troy Arrington Jr., 19, of 507 Edwards Drive, was arrested for trespassing when 4.2 grams of cocaine and 2.8 grams of marijuana were found on him during a search. Arrington was secured at Orange County Jail in lieu of $3,500 bail and was scheduled to appear in court in Hillsborough on Thursday, reports state.
  • A man was arrested at 1:20 p.m. Wednesday at 325 W. Rosemary street on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that Tony Badger, 23, of Durham is scheduled to appear in District Criminal Court in Hillsborough on Nov. 6.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.