Police log

• Police arrested a UNC employee for refusing to leave Time Out Chicken on Saturday morning, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Devon Rickey Cleveland, of 2522 Gemena Road, was verbally abusive, reports state. Cleveland works as a food server in Lenoir Hall. He was detained at about 2:47 a.m. at the 133 W. Franklin St. restaurant for misdemeanor counts of possession of drugs, drunk disruptive behavior and second-degree trespassing, reports state. He is schedule to appear in District Criminal Court in Chapel Hill on April 22.
  • A man was arrested for drunk and disruptive conduct in the Chapel Hill Police Department parking lot Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police arrested Carlton Victor Long, 67, on misdemeanor counts of drunk and disruptive behavior and tampering with a vehicle, reports state.
  • Police confiscated several grams of crack cocaine and marijuana early Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Travis Lashaun Spinks, 26, was arrested on felony counts of possession of marijuana and cocaine with an intent to sell and a felony count of cocaine possession, according to reports. He was scheduled to appear in court Friday, reports state.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.

The Daily Tar Heel 2024 Graduation Guide