Police log

• The glass door at La Residence was broken after someone struck the door with their fist, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage of $200 to the door was reported at the 202 W. Rosemary St. restaurant at 1:51 a.m. Sunday, reports state.
  • Someone spray painted graffiti along Brookgreen Drive on Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A stop sign and a bus stop sign were spray painted, causing a total of $50 in damage. The door to the Southern Village Racquet and Swim Club was spray painted, causing damage of $25. Additionally, a blue 2005 Mercedes-Benz was spray painted, causing $100 in damage. A street and a tree also were vandalized, according to reports.
  • Larceny from a vehicle was reported at 2:35 a.m. Monday at 110 Mistywood Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The passenger window was smashed and the stereo, valued at $400, was reported stolen from the 1995 black Volkswagon, reports state.
  • Someone spray painted the concrete wall next to Foster's Market at 750 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The vandalism and willful damage to property was reported Saturday, reports state.
  • A French beef sandwich was reported stolen from a BP gas station on Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The $4.99 sandwich was reported stolen at 8:32 a.m. Friday, reports state.
  • Someone stole a Gateway laptop valued at $600 and a TV valued at $385 from a 500 Umstead Drive apartment, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The breaking and entering without force and larceny were reported at 3:31 p.m. Saturday, reports state
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.