Police log

• A prep cook at Carolina Brewery was arrested at 1 a.m. Tuesday on West Rosemary Street on misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stanley Nathaniel Poole II, 24, of Hillsborough, had a handgun in view. He also is charged with felony counts of possession with intent to sell or distribute marijuana, reports state. Police seized 12 grams of marijuana, according to reports. Poole was confined at Orange County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail. He was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday, reports state.
  • ?A bag of organic mangos valued at $11.85 was stolen but recovered from the South Elliott Road Whole Foods Market, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The larceny was reported at 4:30 p.m. Monday, reports state.
  • Two incidents of larceny were reported at Chapel Hill High School on Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A trifold wallet, valued at $30, was reported stolen from the locker room. A purse and its contents, valued at $50, also were reported stolen, according to reports. Vandalism and willful damage to property also was reported after a Jeep Ranger parked at the school was vandalized, causing an estimated $50 in damage, reports state.
  • ?A BB gun was used to shoot an 11-year-old boy Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. No injuries were reported in the incident, according to reports.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.