Police log

• Someone punched and kicked a victim at 10:41 a.m. Monday at 101 Manning Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • A home at 109 Garden St. was broken into at 11:58 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The suspect caused damage of $25 to the window screen but was scared off by the resident, reports state.
  • An incident of vandalism and willful damage to property was reported at 11:32 a.m. Monday at 211 Cloister Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Four tires on a Resolute Building Co. work truck valued at $900 were slashed, reports state.
  • Designer accessories and jewelry were reported stolen from a 2007 white Chevrolet Tahoe at 8:27 a.m. Monday at 1411 Arborgate Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A Louis Vuitton purse, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, a Kate Spade wallet and day planner and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses were reported stolen, in addition to two pairs of earrings, a cross necklace, credit cards and gasoline, all totalling $2,241, according to reports. Damage of $100 to the rear passenger window also was reported.
  • Larceny was reported at 9:20 a.m. Monday at a construction site at Dobbins Drive and Erwin Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Heavy construction equipment valued at $10,000 was reported stolen.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.