Police log

• ?Police found marijuana on a Durham man they arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:54 p.m. Wednesday at Graham Street near Whitaker Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Christopher Blake Gibson, 20, faces a felony charge of possession of marijuana with intent to sell or distribute. He also faces misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and two failures to appear, reports state. Police seized 64 grams of marijuana and a digital scale, valued at $1, reports state. Gibson was confined at Orange County Jail in lieu of $2,000 bail. He was scheduled to appear in court Thursday, reports state.
  • ?A drunk Chapel Hill man was arrested after he trespassed and threatened police officers at 3:43 a.m. Thursday at the University Square parking lot, according to Chapel Hill police reports. James Adrian Durbin, 42, of 100 W. Rosemary St., faces charges of communicating threats, being drunk and disruptive and second-degree trespassing, reports state. Durbin refused police officers' requests for him to leave and verbally threatened to kill officers. No probable cause was found for the trespassing, reports state. He was confined at Orange County Jail in lieu of $250 bail, reports state.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.

The Daily Tar Heel 2024 Graduation Guide