Police log

Jeremy Marsden Nord, 18, of 633 Carl Drive was arrested at 1:39 a.m. Saturday on misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and impaired driving while under the influence, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state Nord was speeding and made an illegal right turn at a red light. His blood alcohol concentration was 0.14, according to reports.

He was released on written promise to appear in District Criminal Court on Oct. 7, reports state.

UPDATE: The following charge against David Hood Roscher was expunged in August 2011.

David Hood Roscher, 23, of 612 Hillsborough St., faces misdemeanor charges of being drunk and disruptive after blocking traffic, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

He was arrested on at 3:03 a.m. Friday on the 300 block of East Rosemary Street, reports state.

Reports state he was released from custody with a written promise to appear in District Criminal Court in Chapel Hill on Oct. 13.

Police responded to an incident of someone claiming to be a federal agent at 2:26 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Church and McDade streets, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The incident is under investigation, according to reports.

Police charged Philip Alan Gatlin, 20, of Burlington, at 3:39 a.m. Friday for driving with a provisional license and for failure to stop a vehicle at an accident, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state Gatlin had a blood alcohol level of 0.16 when he was arrested at Lot 5 on East Rosemary Street.

He was released with a written promise to appear in court on Sept. 16, reports state.