Police log

• A larceny of plants occurred at a home on Lakeshore Lane between Aug. 10 and Aug. 16, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen plants included a Serbian bellflower, an autumn fern, three lenten roses and others. Reports state that the $165 worth of landscaping plants were stolen from the front yard.
  • An incidence of breaking and entering without force occurred between 6:30 a.m. and 6:20 p.m. Saturday at 213 Roberson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. A lawn mower, valued at $100, was stolen from inside the victim's house, according to reports.
  • Assault with a deadly weapon was reported shortly after 2:00 p.m. Saturday at 101 Billie Holiday Court. Reports state the victim was assaulted by multiple means, including a burning tool.
  • Three incidents of loud music were reported Sunday night and early Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police responded to 402 W. Cameron Ave., 502 Church St. and 1521 E. Franklin St., reports state. Reports from the Cameron Avenue and Church Street incidents state that there were loud parties at the homes.
  • Two tires were slashed and a door was keyed on a 2003 blue Ford Ranger, causing damage of $1,400, reports state. The incident was reported at 5:35 p.m. Sunday at 331 W. Rosemary St., according to police reports.
  • A Clayton man was arrested on misdemeanor charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended or revoked license and having an expired registration, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Brian Everett, 32, was arrested at 900 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 9:30 a.m. Friday, reports state. He was released in lieu of $1,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 23, reports state.
  • To get the day's news and headlines in your inbox each morning, sign up for our email newsletters.