Kvetching board for October 3

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To anyone who has waited in line while feeling like death at Campus Health Services on a crowded day: How do you feel about universal health care now?

Girl in my linguistics class SHUT UP!

Again: 64 degrees is NOT cold enough for those ubiquitous North Face fleece jackets!

Dear complaining Yankee:  it may not be cold compared to the igloo you came from but you chose to come down here to go to school so shut the hell up about how we dress or just go right on back up North.  You're on our turf now.

To the girl in the bottom of Lenoir who stole the chicken biscuit … I saw you.

To the Ramshead staff: I know I shouldn't expect much when I am forced to eat there but I can usually count on the cereal to be decent.  But it really takes some effort to mix the Golden Grahams with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The stall doors in the UL have needed to be fixed for years.  Accidental voyeurism is never fun.

To the liberal who called Republicans either selfish or stupid: Thanks for being so eloquent when you gave me another reason to vote Republican.

To Sasquatch in the second floor men's bathroom in Graham: When you are done shaving please hose down the sinks.

If you insist on sleeping in the UL do everyone the favor and stop snoring!

Morrison solar panels can my next shower please be hot?

Is Jesus Green? Uhhh … WHAT?

Unfortunately OUR dorm room isn't a honeymoon suite. I do not care to be a spectator while you and your boyfriend cuddle and kiss and argue. Get a room but not mine.

Stupid freshmen in my community don't know how to turn off an oven so now I am left with no way to cook my food! I'm sorry but I learned how to turn a knob before I hit kindergarten.

To the writer of the police log" keep it up with the ""suspicious squirrels""-esque police reports.  They keep me laughing at what Chapel Hill's finest have to do.

Hey" Carolina Review writers can we just deport you instead? That'd be great. Thanks.

To the girl in my 8 a.m. Lifetime Fitness class its aerobics at 8 a.m. not a fashion show put your damn hair up in a ponytail and skip the full face of makeup.

Hey DTH can you guys keep your workplace drama to yourselves? Nobody wants to hear it. Thanks.

If you enjoyed the '70s night at Lenoir" shame on you!

And Mr. DJ don't ask me if I ""dug"" your music.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu" subject line ‘kvetch.'