Kvetching board for February 27

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Kvetch: Why do you taunt me with your silent ‘k'? It makes me want to k-nife myself in the k-nee.

Dear DTH: Why is the dailytarhole.com so much more legit then the Daily Tar Heel?

To the boy with the box full of condoms I know you and they're not decreasing. Why not do everyone a favor and just give them away before they expire?

Dear toilets in the UL: Why is it that every time I come near you I have an increasing fear of contracting an STD?

Overprivileged college students stop using FML for completely normal situations. Here's a real one: I just lost my job and rent is due! FML

UNC Campus Cable TV System: Will you please get Bravo so I can avoid my work by
watching the new season of The Real Housewives of New York?

Dear DTH: It seems some pranksters replaced Monday's Dance Marathon headline with a color blind test!

Of course" I have a roommate who thinks it's funny to get naked in strategic places around the apartment and ""surprise"" us as we come around the corner.

Mother" I may have been kind enough to friend you back on Facebook" but that does not mean you can comment on my wall.

To all the males at Dance Marathon who knew EVERY SINGLE LINE to ""I'm a Barbie Girl"" and weren't afraid to scream it: You should be ashamed.

To the SOB watching me play Oregon Trail: I looked down to read your Kvetch" and when I looked up I had died of dysentery.

To the couple making out in the middle of the gym at Dance Marathon" it's FOR THE KIDS (not to produce kids).

To the gentlemen who sent print jobs to CCI printing called ""Herpes Treatment"" and ""Penis Enlargement:"" Thank you for including your full names so I know to avoid you and your man-issues at all costs.

To whomever stole the four bikes outside our house: You should be ashamed. To
whomever stole our hammock along with the pegs that were in the trees: Really? A
hammock? Have fun in hell.

The kvetching board has become the new Juicy Campus" minus the 90 percent gay population.

I recently saw Jasmin Jones teach an entire room how to do the thriller dance in five
minutes. I can't wait to see what she can do in a year.

Nine out of 10 times I leave Lenoir or Rams Head wondering what and why I just ate.

Dear DTH: never ever" ever print the letters ""FML"" again.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu" subject line ‘kvetch.'