Kvetching board for March 27

Dear anti-affirmative action whiners: You're in college! Remind me how affirmative action has negatively affected you?

Dear CBS: Next time you have two games coming down to the final seconds don't switch to the one with seven minutes left. I don't care who's playing.

Right or wrong congratulations Duke Cheston on bringing so much attention to such an unknown publication. March is almost over" and we're still talking about a February article.

Your cellphone sounds even louder while I'm trying to sleep at 1 a.m. I wonder what it would sound like if I threw it off a balcony?

The word ""cute"" cannot be used to describe everything! Are car accidents cute? Are skin grafts cute? Let me help you: No" they're not.

To the girl who stole my Steve Madden leopard-print platform pumps I know who you are" and I'm coming for you. Return them or else.

Hey DTH: Why would you change the normal crossword puzzles to the impossible ones from LA Times? As if I need another blow to my self-esteem while my NCAA bracket goes to hell. Ever heard of ""if it ain't broke"" don't fix it?""

To all one-night stand participants: It's only polite to pretend you know my name and pretend you want my number.

If Campus Health Services is any indication of what nationalized health care will be like" for God's sake Obama don't do it!

To my roommate: I never thought you'd have the audacity to sleep with my best friend man. But then again I never thought you'd be sleeping with men" either.

A Playboy advertisement and a ""Religious Directory"" on the same page? Really DTH?!

If you're that worried about drinking on Sunday morning. Then you need to think less about the law and more about AA.

Studying for three midterms is exactly how I want to spend my 20th birthday. Thanks UNC!

Dear vegetarians: I know what the paper said" but trust me" it doesn't.

To the girl who randomly shouted ""I'm Old Greg!"" in the bathroom in Phillips on Monday" I'm not sure that the stall is an appropriate place to be quoting YouTube videos" Lord knows what poor uninformed people may have thought you were doing in there.

Do we really need an ""Identity Columnist?"" Bring back the Blunt Blond!

To the guy that parked a foot and a half into my spot last night blocking me in: I considered
keying your car but I didn't — I'm just that great a person.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu" subject line ‘kvetch.'