Kvetching board for April 17

kvetch: v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Don't tase me bro!

Dear frat boy: Please reconsider wearing shorts that are shorter than your boxers. Thank you.

Dear CUAB: Don't spend my student fees on some guy who scribbles vaguely inspirational phrases on the sidewalk.

UNC: Now that you've gotten millions of dollars in tournament revenue can we grad students have our jobs back please?

To the 30 people all wearing joutfits at Bub's on Monday night: I wish I could hate you but I really just want to be your friend.

Where is this grade inflation the DTH has been reporting on all week? Because I'm not seeing it.

Grad students: Thanks for bringing your babies to class when I'm trying to concentrate.  Their shrieking/banging/burping provides me with six more months of birth control.

To (my roommate/my professor/others in the library/construction workers/woodland creatures) please stop (making noise/using your cell phone/wearing skimpy clothing/having raucous sex/being generally obnoxious) while I am trying to (sleep/study/pay attention in class). At least I'm not the one trying to (insert witty comment concerning activity here). Thanks.

Congrats UNC students! You made Tom Tancredo look reasonable!

WHO told my grandma about Facebook?! And WHAT does she do with one?

Dear DTH" why must you intentionally create controversy? Where is the love?

To the author of ""Sex on Campus"" in the Carolina Review: You need to get laid.

To the girl in my packed 8 a.m. who rudely told 10 people as they were in mid-sit that she was saving both seats next to her" are your friends imaginary? Because they never showed up.

To the girl in my history class who asked if Ronald Reagan was still alive: Really? Really?

When you use a hands free mobile device you look a little crazy … or like a douche.

The last time I checked Mexico" Central America and South America were in the Western Hemisphere. Perhaps Western civilization studies should be dropped in favor of beefing up our geography department.

To the only guy who clapped when ""The Dark Knight"" was mentioned in ECON 101: Thank you.

Ed Davis: You may have won a national championship" but breaking in front of me in the Chick-fil-A line is unacceptable. You're still a first-year. Nuff said.

Indoor plumbing was invented in 1500 B.C. in Crete. Whoever built Chapman Hall needs to brush up on the advances of the past 3500 years.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu subject line ‘kvetch.'