Seniors take advantage of year-end opportunities

The school year is drawing to a close and for members of the senior class this is a bittersweet time. Excitement at the prospect of bright futures mingles with a profound sadness for all that will be left behind when tassels are turned this May. We want the members of the Class of 2009 to eke out every last drop of enjoyment from their final weeks as undergraduates.

Furthermore we would encourage those who have not yet done so to go ahead and donate to the senior campaign become an alumni member of the General Alumni Association and download their inclement weather tickets from the Commencement Web site.

With these three tasks completed seniors can feel secure in the knowledge that they have done their part to create a class legacy that will endure long after they receive their diploma.

They will also be able to stop worrying about what will happen to Mom and Dad if it pours rain on the morning of commencement.

In short they will be free of all worries or cares save for the small matter of impending final exams — but after four long years spent acquiring the complete arsenal of collegiate life skills who among them would be fretting over finals anymore anyway?

James Shelly

Pinar Gurel

Class of 2009 Senior Officers