Kvetching Board for May 14

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Carolina Review: must your graphics and layouts be so terrible? An attractive publication doesn't make you part of the ""liberal media.""

To the girl in the Student Union who shoved her wrappers in the couch: I saw what you did.

To the guy standing alone in the Pit with the free hugs sign: Way to be original.

Oh" American Idol. Just more proof that popularity means absolutely everything and actual talent means absolutely nothing.

My bus driver: I thought you'd at least have the decency to wait for me after laughing when I fell flat on my face while running to catch you. Guess I was wrong.

Ladies on campus: Stop wearing sundresses. It's distracting me. Seriously stop.

I hate chemistry!

Dear UNC: When faced with record budget cuts faculty layoffs reductions in classes increased fees etc. I'm glad to know that you still feel the need and somehow find the money to mulch the woods in front of Kenan.

To the ITS guy in the UL: You obviously hate your job but right now I hate my computer so can we both just lose the attitude?

To the guy who is walking through the stacks on the 6th floor of Davis on the phone and in noisy flip-flops: I have an eight-page paper due tomorrow. Shut up!

Dear weather: How am I supposed to get my tan on in the quad when you keep raining like this and refuse to keep the temperature above 50? Summer is here and I'm still as white as a snowman.

To the people in the UL who think we cannot hear your phone vibrate: Silence is golden.

To the girl whom I sit next to in business class: Yes I can hear your stomach growling and it sounds like a pack of pandas giving birth. I know it's an 8 a.m. but eat before you come to class!

If Campus Health Services is any indication of what nationalized health care will be like for God's sake Obama don't do it!

I have one word for you suitemates: flush.

To the guy next door: Every day you spend hours trying and failing to play that same annoying song on the piano. My advice? Give up.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to dthedit@gmail.com subject line ‘kvetch.'