Attractiveness

Thumbs down

According to a recent study, more attractive people get higher GPAs in high school. Anybody who didn’t already know high school is a complete popularity contest just wasn’t paying attention.

Snakes

Thumbs up

A new N.C. law says that owners of snakes must keep their pets in bite- and escape-proof cages. Keeping a snake in its cage is a good thing, especially if you don’t want to take things too fast.

Butt Cakes

Thumbs down

Sugarland bakery has designed a cake with a mooning Rameses. We can’t figure out what’s worse: the design or that people would actually want to eat a cake that looks like a ram’s butt.

Rameses

Thumbs down

It was reported that thanks to a new species of ram created by scientists at N.C. State, Rameses’ kin are an endangered breed. Hey, State, this just proves the only way you can best us is to cheat.

Virgins

Neutral thumb

Apparently 38 percent of UNC students still have their V-card. Perhaps they had some sway in passing the law to keep snakes caged. Seriously, have these people seen how attractive everyone is at UNC?

JuicyCampus

Thumbs down

After all the fuss over juicy campus.com, there’s now a new gossip Web site, campus gossip.com. Visit if you enjoy ruining people’s lives with baseless sexual gossip. How wholesome!