Grab a friend and complete this fun game! Fill in each blank with the appropriate type of word as indicated by the clue below. Then read your homemade story!

It was a(n) ________(adj.) day on the campus of UNC, and the weather was as sweet as a vat of ________ (holiday food). The __________ (animals) were scampering up trees, students were __________(-ing verb) by the flagpole and Chancellor Holden Thorp was __________ (-ing verb) with the __________ (ridiculously long committee name) in South Building.

Suzy “__________ (rapper name)” Smith was stopping students as they walked to class, asking “Do you have a __________ (time span) for the __________ (n.)?”

All of the sudden, a commotion broke out near the Pit, a(n) __________(adj.) noise that sounded like __________ (odd noise) played in conjunction with __________ (80s dance hit).

Everyone stopped and (past-tense v.), __________ curious about the raucous event.

“__________ (exclamation)!” your mom shouted.

__________(Pokemon character)stepped into the Pit and delivered the following speech:

“What is it that __________ (present-tense v.) us to this __________ (n.) as to no other? It is not the __________ (n.) or the __________ (n.) or the __________ (adj.) walls. Or the crisp __________ (month) nights or the memory of __________ (pl. n.) blooming. Our loyalty is not only to __________ (“Full House” cast member), though we are proud of what he did __________ (number) years ago today. Nor even to __________ (SNL cast member), though we are proud of what he did last March.

“No, our __________ (emotion) for this __________ (n.) is based on the fact that it is, as it was meant to be, the University of the __________ (plural n.).”

The crowd was speechless after the speech that was spoken by the speaker.

But one __________ (n.) timidly raised its __________ (body part) and asked, “Who do you think you are, __________ (historical figure)?” Imma let you finish, but __________ (U.S. president) had one of the best __________ (pl. n.) of all time!”

The crowd that had formed erupted in cheers of, “__________ (lyric from the first song on your iPod)!” and “Long live __________ (least favorite class)!”

But the excitement was short-lived, and campus police quickly arrived on __________ (means of transportation) to cart away the Pokemon character.

The __________ (adj.) students left the Pit for their exams, reading The __________ (frequency) Tar Heel Exam Survival Guide with joy.