Bipolar weather

4722_thumbsupo.jpg

Where else besides Chapel Hill can you frolic in the snow and wear shorts in the span of a single week? Let’s just hope the mixed signals don’t result in the dreaded Uggs-with-Nike-shorts combo.

UNC memes

4722_thumbsupo.jpg

Most of the Facebook page’s memes hit the nail on the head. Our favorite came from the archetypal Lazy College Senior: “The lecture slides will be posted online. See you f—kers at finals.”

Ham sandwich for SBP

4722_thumbsupo.jpg

After garnering a handful of votes in the initial student body president election, the Large Ham Sandwich movement launched a hilarious Twitter account and spent Tuesday lobbying for write-ins.

Teen Angst club

We’re not sure if this is a cool, self-referential, deliberately ironic collection of hipsters or…wait, hold on everyone, it looks like that’s exactly what it is. But at least they’re unapologetic about it.

Chris Brown comeback

4719_thumbsdowno.jpg

It’s not like we were under the illusion that he was a positive role model. But it’s annoying to see his fans forgive and forget so quickly. The “Chris Brown can beat me up any time” tweets were just icky.

Daily Tar Hell

4719_thumbsdowno.jpg

N.C. State usually does a bang-up job on its parody of our newspaper (seriously, it’s usually better than State’s actual newspaper, The Technician), but most of the jokes in this year’s spoof fell flat.